Double tap to zoom
Unbeatable in every environment.
With higher ground clearance and superior weight balance and the thickest steel beam, control center and yokes in the industry, this commercial walk behind mower can easily maneuver over curbs.
Good things can come easy.
This machine is tough, but not on you. Easy-Trac steering hand levers use less force to steer the mower. Straight-line adjustable tracking allows for on-the-go straight line adjustments with the turn of a knob.
Minimize maintenance, maximize performance.
The PRO HW™ features a new spindle assembly, including completely sealed, single-row ball bearings that are maintenance-free, which means less downtime for you and your crew.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki FS481v
- Engine Displacement: 14.5hp 603cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5 gal.
- Engine Start: Recoil Start
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear® ZT 2800 charged (commercial-grade)
- Forward Speed: 7 mph
- Reverse Speed: 3 mph
- Deck Cutting Width: 36''
- Deck Construction: Fixed floating, fabricated 10ga. (.135”) steel shell
- Spindle Construction: 5" sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s): 3 high-lift Marbain® blades / 18,500 fpm (approx.)
- Cutting Height Range: 1.5" - 4.5"
- Deck Positions: 4-pin manual with deck-mounted lift handles / 7 positions
- Frame: Operator Tower with 7ga. Construction, 1.5 x 3" fully welded tube
- Front Axle(s): Frame-mounted foot pedal front-end lift assist
- Front Tires: 11" x 4" - 5" smooth
- Rear Tires: 18" x 6.5" - 8"
- Tire Tread: Turf Master
- Cruise Control: Single-lever cruise control (0-7 MPH)
- Brakes: Hand-operated lever
- Steering Wheel Control: Hand-lever steering control with ball bearing linkage for smooth feel
- Dimensions L/W/H: 77" x 38"/49" x 45"
- Weight (approx.): 590 lbs.
- Hour Meter: Standard electronic
- Discharge Chute: High-density, impact-resistant rubber