Double tap to zoom
Unmatched ground clearance.
A fully fabricated 10-gauge deck shell, 7-gauge top and bottom reinforcements, plus standard 24-inch tires give you more ground clearance to easily hop on curbs.
Best-in-class impact absorption.
A large, fully adjustable suspension platform allows you to fine-tune tension and glide comfortably over the roughest of terrains.
An easy step-on/step-off design allows for quick debris pickup while a bigger deck maxes out traction and reduces turfing.
- Engine BrandKawasaki
- Engine ModelFS600V
- Engine Displacement603cc
- Engine Output18.5 hp
- Starter TypeElectronic with quick reset
- Fuel Tank Capacity6 gal. US (22.7 L)
- LubricationFull - Spin On
- Transmission12cc Hydro-Gear® pumps / 240cc Parker® wheel motors
- Forward Speed8.5 mph / 13.6 km/h
- Reverse Speed3.5 mph / 5.6 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width36 in
- Deck Engagement (PTO)Electric
- Deck Construction10 ga shell w/ 7 ga top & bottom reinforcement
- Spindle ConstructionHD 8" aluminum housing, 35mm double-row sealed ball bearings, 1-3/8" through-shaft and maintenance-free design
- Blade(s)Two 18.5" high-lift blades, 1-1/2" of blade overlap
- Deck LiftHand lever adjusting spring lift, pin selector for height
- Cutting Height Range1.5” to 4.5”
- Frame2" x 3" full-length tube frame
- Front Axle2" x 3" tube construction
- Front Caster Mount3/8" thick steel
- Front Tires11 x 4-5"
- Rear Tires21" x 8.5"-10"
- SuspensionHand lever adjust, 3-position spring suspension foot platform
- BrakesHand lever control / external band
- Steering ControlLap Bar Steering Wheel Control
- Model Number53AZ3CSB050