Double tap to zoom
Unmatched ground clearance.
A fully fabricated 10-gauge deck shell, 7-gauge top and bottom reinforcements, plus standard 24-inch tires give you more ground clearance to easily hop on curbs.
Best-in-class impact absorption.
A large, fully adjustable suspension platform allows you to fine-tune tension and glide comfortably over the roughest of terrains.
An easy step-on/step-off design allows for quick debris pickup while a bigger deck maxes out traction and reduces turfing.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Model: FX801V
- Engine Displacement: 852 cc
- Engine Output: 25.5 hp
- Starter Type: Electronic
- Fuel Tank Caacity: 8 gal
- Lubrication: Full - Spin On
- Transmission: 12cc Hydro-Gear® pumps / 240cc Parker® wheel motors
- Forward Speed: 10 mph
- Reverse Speed: 5 mph
- Deck Cutting Width: 54"
- Deck Material: 10-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO): Electronic with quick reset
- Deck Construction: 10 ga shell w/ 7 ga top & bottom reinforcement
- Spindle Construction: HD 8" aluminum housing, 35mm double-row sealed ball bearings, 1-3/8" through-shaft and maintenance-free design
- Blade(s): Three 19" long high-lift Marbain blades, 1-1/2" of blade overlap
- Deck Lift: Hand lever adjusting spring lift, pin selector for height
- Cutting Height Range: 1-1/2" - 5"
- Anti-Scalping: 4 front deck gauge wheels
- Frame: 2" x 3" full-length tube frame
- Front Axle(s): 2" x 3" tube construction
- Front Caster Mount: 3/8" thick steel
- Front Tires: 13 x 5-6" smooth flat-free
- Rear Tires: 24" x 12"-12"
- Suspension: Hand lever adjust, 3-position spring suspension foot platform
- Brakes: Hand lever control / external band
- Steering Wheel Control: Lap Bar Steering Wheel Control
- Dimensions L/W/H: 69" / 68" / 56"
- Weight (approx.): 1,080