Double tap to zoom
A battery that lets you take charge.
Select models feature lithium-ion batteries that give you extended runtime with a 4-hour charge, flexible and rapid recharging capabilities, and no power fades.
Our electric riders minimize maintenance with no oil, clutch, throttle or belts for a hassle-free, easy-to-use mowing experience.
The Cub Cadet electric riders feature advanced cutting systems engineered to deliver a superior cut without a power fade.
Our electric riders eliminate the hassle of gas by not needing any. So there's no more spills to clean up and more money saved.
No exhaust, carbon monoxide or unburned hydrocarbons from the on-board source of power for a cleaner, zero-emission ride.
Get even more done with attachments that help you tackle mulching and bagging.
- Battery: 56 v-30 Ah-1500 Wh
- Transmission: Electric, foot controlled
- Forward Speed: 4 mph
- Reverse Speed: 2 mph
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Deck Cutting Width: 30"
- Cutting Modes: Side discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Material: 14-gauge stamped steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO): Push button electric
- Deck Construction: 12-gauge steel
- Spindle Construction: 3/4"
- Blade(s): Single high efficiency blade
- Deck Lift: Manual/5-position
- Cutting Height Range: 1.5" - 4"
- Front Axle(s): Steel/14-gauge
- Turning Radius: 18"
- Front Tires: 13" x 5" sleeve bearing
- Rear Tires: 16" x 6.5"
- Cruise Control: Foot operated button engagement
- Direction: Telescoping/manual sector and pinion
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Steering Wheel Control: Steering wheel control w/ comfort grip, quick-adjust steering column
- Seat Type: Cub Comfort™ seat, multiple position, manual seat adjustment
- Arm Rests: Standard
- Weight (approx.): 270 lbs. (with deck)
- Mulch Kit: Included