Double tap to zoom
|Net Power (kW)||70.7 hp (52.7)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)||217 ft.-lbs. (294)|
|Rated Operating Capacity (kg)||2600 lbs. (1179)|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics (L/min)||35 gpm (132.5)|
The R260 has spacious operator stations with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Gehl.
- Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Extra-large side screens, combined with the Gehl PowerView® low-profile lift arm design, provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure, with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter, provides a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.
Controls on the R260 incorporates intuitive design, state-of-the-art technology and plenty of options to suit the preference of any operator.
- Four control options include T-Bar, Joystick, Dual-Hand, and Hand/Foot.
- Auxiliary controls are located on the control grip in all control configurations for easy access.
- Customizable integrated digital display provides coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration, and more information in real time.
- Adjustable joystick control pods provide ease of operator control with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
The R260 is equipped with a top-of-the-line Yanmar Tier IV engine that meets emissions standards and provides the muscle needed to tackle demanding jobs with ease.
- The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives.
- The DPF requires regeneration to maintain optimal running conditions. This occurs passively as the machine is operated, but also requires occasional manual regeneration by the operator.
- Regeneration is intuitively managed through the digital display and a clearly labeled rocker switch.
|Model||4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B|
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||70.7 hp (52.7) @ 2500|
|Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm||217 ft.-lbs. (294) @ 1625|
|Displacement (L)||202.6 cu.in. (3.3)|
The R260 Skid Loader has an amped-up hydraulic system which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Impressive breakout forces deliver optimal digging and lifting performance.
- Improved cycle times increase productivity on the jobsite.
- Excellent ease of operation and proportionate flow adjustability are achieved with the auxiliary flow control rocker switch located on the control grip.
- HydraGlide™ option helps keep material in the bucket and provides a smoother ride by allowing the bucket to float when travelling over rough terrain.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min)||23.5 gpm (90)|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option (L/min)||35 gpm (132.5)|
|Reservoir Capacity (L)||8 gal. (30.3)|
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their R260 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
|B||High Dump Bucket|
|G||Skeleton Rock Bucket|
The R260 is built with a robust, radial lift arm that incorporates performance and durability.
- Radial lift path offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
- Over the tire design provides wider access.
- Gehl PowerView® low-profile boom design offers optimal side-to-side visibility.
Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Oversized engine hood and rear door opens completely, exposing engine components and daily maintenance points.
- ROPS/FOPS tilts up with the aid of gas struts for access to hydraulic components.
- Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
- All high-rotation pins have grease points for ease of maintenance.
- Features such as the remote oil drain and filter provide simple and easy maintenance access.
|Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised||161"|
|Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised||123"|
|Overall Height to Top of ROPS||81"|
|Ground Clearance to Chassis||8"|
|Overall Length with Bucket||143" with 70" Bucket|
|Overall Length without Bucket||111.5"|
|Dump Reach - Fully Raised||27"|
|Rollback at Ground||28°|
|Clearance Circle - Rear||64"|
|Clearance Circle - Front without Bucket||56"|
|Clearance Circle - Front with Bucket||90"|
|Seat to Ground Height||40"|
|Rollback at Specified Height||95°|
|Standard Specification Tire Size||12.00 x 16.5 HD|
|Model||4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B|
|Gross Power @ 2500 rpm||72 hp|
|Net Power @ 2500 rpm||70.7 hp|
|Maximum Torque @ rpm||217 ft.-lbs. @ 1625|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard||23.5 gpm|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option||35 gpm|
|Reservoir Capacity||8 gal.|
|Rated Operating Capacity B||2600 lbs.|
|Rated Operating Capacity with Optional Counterweight B||2780 lbs.|
|Fuel Tank||21.5 gal.|
|Travel Speed - Maximum||8.0 mph|
|Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Maximum||11.9 mph|
|Operating Weight C - Approximate||8200 lbs.|
|A - Narrow width with off-set wheel option|
|B - Per SAE J818, SAE J732, and ISO 14397|
|C - Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard tires (heavy-duty flotation), standard dirt-construction bucket and 175 lb. operator.|