Double tap to zoom
- H&S models 410, 412, 415, 612, 614, and 617 have L-shaped front spindles with structural bracing to withstand high stresses from shock loads.
- The H&S heavy running gears – models 415 through 622 – utilize thrust bearings to assure dependable, smooth turning and straight trailing.
- The tele-pole is made of structural tubing and the mounting plates have wide spacing between them to reduce sway and increase the strength of the pole.
- The C-Section reach provides both strength and flexibility without rotating collars.
- King Pin, Hitch Pin, Spindles, Tie Rod Ends and Tie Rod Steering Pivot Point are all wear protected by replaceable oil impregnated steel bushings and are greaseable as well.
- Full Contact Turn Stops distributes the pressure exerted in tight dragging turns along the bolster face – this reduces the possibility of bunk damage or collapse.
- Running gears from 12 ton on up have 4-bolt brake flanges as standard equipment so that optional hydraulic surge brakes may be installed.
- The tie rod is positioned behind the bolster on all models and is a one-piece design that reduces the number of wear point that could change the toe-in and tracking.
- The spring assist is standard on all models and is adjustable from a light assist to full support.
- Front and rear stake pockets wear pockets are standard on ALL MODELS!
|WEIGHT W/TIRES||1190# w/12.5L|
|BOLSTER||3″ x 8″|
|WHEEL BASE||119″ TO 159″ IN 10″ INCREMENTS|
|STANDARD WHEEL||15 x 10|
|WHEEL OPTIONS||16.1 x 11 22.5 x 8 22.5 x 13.5|
|BRAKES||OPT. HYD. SURGE|
|TELESCOPING POLE||77″ FIXED, EXTENDS TO 89″|