Double tap to zoom
- The 7200 Series Forage Boxes are available in 23’, 25’ & 27’ models with front & rear unload systems.
- The Electric-Over-Hydraulic “Super Duty” features Hydraulic valves with a variable Speed High/Low Main Apron Unload System and Control Box.
- (1) Remote is needed for the Front Unload System (Hoses included are changed when using either the front, or rear unload systems)
- (1) Remote is needed for the Rear Unload System
- The system allows you to start and clear the cross conveyor before you start the beaters or main apron conveyors.
- No Belts or Pulleys.
- H&S uses three – 18″ 4 bar H.D. spiral type beaters – not augers. Aggressive in handling tough material, they are even feeding.
- Beater shafts are 1¾″ equipped with greaseable bearings and are mounted in the head, not auxiliary panels in the box.
- 7200 Series Forage Box frames feature heavy 5″ channel cross members and 2.5″ x 2.5″ side stakes.
- On the rear unload system, once the tailgate safety lock is released, the self-locking mechanism unlocks automatically while unloading and locks shut when the tailgate closes.
- A 24″ Hydraulic-Fold Extend/Retract Cross-Conveyor Extension is standard on all 7200 Series Models.
- 2″ Stress-proof Front Drive Shaft.
- 2″ Stress-proof Rear Drive Shaft. (Front & Rear Unload Models).
- Heavy Duty Gearbox System.
- Heavy Drive Chains.
- Spring Loaded Tighteners on Beaters.
- Quick Release Cross-Conveyor Clean Out Pan.
- The Rear Unload Drive System features a quick change pin.
- A 4th beater is optional.
|7225 "SUPER DUTY"|
|Inside Height (floor to top of side)||86″|
|Overall Width w/Extension||109″|
|Overall Length||29′ 6″|
|Box Side Height||106″|
|Overall Height @ Top Door Pivot||122″|
|Cubic Ft. Cap. - No Roof/Struck||1,301.13 cu. ft|
|Cross-Conveyor||22″ Wide - CA550 Chain w/Welded Slats|
|Beaters||3 - 18″ - 4 Bar Spiral Beaters w/1¾″ Greaseable Bearings|
|Drive||Electric-over-Hyd. System w/Variable Speed High/Low Main Apron Unload System and Elec. Control Box|
|Cross-Conveyor Extension||24″ Hydraulic-Fold Extend/Retract|
|Emergency Stop Clutch||Standard|
|Rear Unload Drive||Hydraulic|
|Rear Unload Speed||Unload Time is dependent on Tractor RPM, Hydraulic Pressure & GPM|
|Rear Endgate||Automatic Lock & Unlock|
|Rear Gate Delay||Standard|