Double tap to zoom
WIDE BODY FORAGE BOXES ARE AVAILABLE IN TRUCK MOUNT, CHASSIS MOUNT, OR RUNNING GEAR MOUNT
- The H&S Wide Body Aluminized Box is available in 18′, 20′, and 22′ lengths.
- Wide Body Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood Sided Boxes (FRP) are available in 22′, 24′ and 26′ lengths.
- Side stakes on all Industrial boxes are 2½″ x 2½″ 10 gauge tubular steel with a 15½" spacing between them.
- The patented hydraulic center mount drive on all Wide Body Boxes provides smooth trouble-free operation. Wide Body industrial forage boxes have spring-loaded tighteners on the main apron drive.
- All Wide Body Forage Boxes feature Cross Z-iron. Cross Zs are welded to the side channels in-line with stakes for added strength.
- All Wide Body Boxes have Poly Bond plywood floors. Four formed steel channel supports run lengthwise under the floor for added strength.
- The H&S Wide Body Box offers a choice of double barn doors with air closure, or a top hinged door with a air or hydraulic delay system.
- 5″ Side Channels are welded to the stake pockets for added strength and are also used as a chain return slide.
- An optional front-to-rear electric roll tarp or side-to-side electric roll tarp is a nice feature to keep that valuable forage from blowing out during transport.
- An optional gravity unload grain hopper for grain is available for wide body boxes with a top hinged gate.
|INSIDE HEIGHT (floor to top of side)||86″|
|OVERALL LENGTH||22′ 9″|
|STANDARD BOX OVERALL HEIGHT||101″|
|STANDARD BOX CAPACITY STRUCK LEVEL||1241 CUBIC FT.|
|WEIGHT - STANDARD BOX||7100#/7350#|
|MAIN APRON CHAIN||667XH - STANDARD|
|MAIN APRON DRIVE||HYDRAULIC DRIVE|
|UNLOAD SPEED||UNLOAD TIME IS DEPENDENT ON TRACTOR R.P.M., HYDRAULIC PRESSURE AND G.P.M.|
|REAR ENDGATE||AUTOMATIC LOCK AND UNLOCK AN AIR OR HYDRAULIC GATE DELAY IS OPTIONAL|