Double tap to zoom
- High Clearance Action Rakes features a “KWIK PIK” (patent pending) system for immediate clearance of windrows when raised, as well as greater clearance in the raking position and stability during transport.
- An Adjustable Hitch allows you to level the rake for efficient raking.
- Right and left side raking is done easily by turning either one of the wing transport valves off.
- A 49″ Center Kicker Wheel is optional on all Action Rakes.
- The hitch jack is used to adjust the windrow width as shown.
- Raking width is easily adjusted by a single pin & clip, and can be fine-tuned with the threaded turnbuckle screw.
- The operator can adjust the fine tune spring to allow proper rake wheel down pressure on each arm of either rake.
|NUMBER OF RAKE WHEELS||10|
|TEETH PER WHEEL||40|
|RAKE WHEEL HUBS||Tapered Bearings|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH||10′ 8″|
|TRANSPORT HEIGHT IN TRANSPORT POSITION||101″|
|RAKING WIDTH||18′ - 22′|
|WINDROW WIDTH ADJUSTMENT||4′ - 6′|
|NO. OF RAKING POSITIONS W/TRANSPORT POSITION||10|
|GROUND PRESSURE RAKE WHEEL ADJUSTMENT||Adjustable Tension Spring|
|ACTION CYLINDER - RAISE/LOWER||4 ½″|
|CENTER KICKER WHEEL||Optional|