Double tap to zoom
- High Clearance Action Rakes features a “KWIK PIK” (patent pending) system for immediate clearance of windrows when raised, as well as greater clearance in the raking position and stability during transport.
- An Adjustable Hitch allows you to level the rake for efficient raking.
- Right and left side raking is done easily by turning either one of the wing transport valves off.
- A 49″ Center Kicker Wheel is optional on all Action Rakes.
- The hitch jack is used to adjust the windrow width as shown.
- Raking width is easily adjusted by a single pin & clip, and can be fine-tuned with the threaded turnbuckle screw.
- The spring suspension system allows each rake wheel to float independently over the ground. The down pressure for ALL the wheels on each side is done by a single a single hand crank.
|NUMBER OF WHEELS||8|
|TEETH PER WHEEL||40|
|RAKE WHEEL HUBS||Tapered Bearings|
|TRANSPORT HEIGHT IN TRANSPORT POSITION||86″|
|RAKING WIDTH||15′ - 19′|
|WINDROW WIDTH ADJUSTMENT||3′ - 5′|
|NO. OF RAKING POSITIONS||6|
|GROUND PRESSURE RAKE WHEEL ADJUSTMENT||Independent wheel flotation with single side adjustment crank|
|ACTION CYLINDER - RAISE/LOWER||4 ½″|
|CENTER KICKER WHEEL||Optional|
|TRANSPORT WHEELS||(2) - ST205/75D15|
|ADJUSTABLE BALL HITCH||Optional|