Double tap to zoom
- H&S 5114 & 5116 hi-capacity wheel rakes have the raking wheels positioned ahead of the rake arms, main frame beams and transport wheels. coupled with a high and wide end of frame, there are no hang-up points or restrictions when raking the heaviest of hay crops.
- A brake band on each front gauge wheels can be easily adjusted to field conditions.
- Large independent 60" rake wheels with “Bee Hive” style spring suspension follow the contours of the ground smoothly.
- A large diameter rake wheel hub is used for added strength to the rake wheel dish.
- The adjustment for the ground pressure on the rake wheels allows the operator to fine tune the 5114 and 5116 wheel rakes to fit varying conditions.
- The rake arms feature 2 ball bearings on each end of the arm for long life, smooth operation, and less wear than rakes with bushings.
- The 60″ diameter rake wheels turn slower for less tooth wear and deliver more capacity.
- The windrow width adjustment is done with a hand crank and adjusts windrows from 38″ to 58″ width.
- Independent articulated rake beams have the flexibility to flex 3′ up, or 3′ down.
- Limited oscillating offset tandem transport wheels assure a smooth, level ride, even over irrigation tracks.
- Raking widths can be hydraulically adjusted in any position up to the pre-determined raking width. Setting the spring loaded stop allows you to set pre-determined raking widths up to 28′ on the 5114, and 32′ on the 5116.
- Rake wheel wind boards are standard on the 5114/5116 Rakes.
- A 2 or 3 wheel center kicker wheel assembly is optional.
|TEETH PER WHEEL||40|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH||8′ 8″|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH||30′ 3″|
|WINDROW WIDTH ADJUSTMENT||38″- 58″|
|RAKING WIDTH||UP TO 32′ HYD. SET.|
|RAKING WHEEL HUBS||BALL BEARINGS|
|WING FLEX||3′ UP OR DOWN|
|NUMBER OF TRANSPORT WHEELS||8|
|DUEL CENTER KICKER WHEELS||Optional|
|TRIPLE CENTER KICKER WHEELS||Optional|
|60″ RAKE WHEEL WIND BOARDS||Optional|
|TRANSPORT LIGHTING & POWER CORD||Optional|