Double tap to zoom
- 5″ x 7″ Overhead Mainframe
- Each side opens independently.
- The windrow width on the HDII can be adjusted hydraulically to a maximum of 72″.
- One hydraulic remote along with the electrical control box, controls all the functions of the rake.
- Because of the offset of the rake wheel beams, there is no need for center kicker wheels.
- Rake wheel ground pressure can be adjusted by the threaded rod and nut on the end of the lifting pipes on each rake beam.
- The 60″ rake wheels on the HDII rake feature UV treated poly wind panels and an over center wheel stop.
- Torsional dampening springs allow the rake wheels to roll smoothly over the terrain.
- The rake wheel lift pipes slide in oil impregnated bronze bushings and also feature a rake wheel lock for transportation.
- The HDII rake features rake beams with a variable adjustment to set the rake wheels straight or in a tilted setting up to 10 degrees. (patented)
- Anti-wrap hay guards are standard equipment.
- The rake wheels may be lifted independently left or right or both at the same time with the master switch.
- An adjustable hitch and jack are standard equipment.
- A ball hitch is optional.
|TEETH PER WHEEL||38|
|TEETH||Rubber Mounted in a set of 2|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH||13′ 3″|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH||30′ 9″|
|MAXIMUM RAKING WIDTH||31′ 3″|
|RAKE WHEEL HUBS||TAPERED BEARINGS|
|TAIL & WORK LIGHTS||STANDARD|
|TIRES||9.5L X 15SL|