EasyCut B 950 Collect
The mower combination without conditioner but with merger Augers
- Light-weight and compact mowers without conditioners
- 9.45m working width including front mower
- Massive augers merge the swaths
- Three swathing modes are selected from the cab: central swathing, independent swathing and no swathing
- Hydraulic mower suspension controlled from the cab
The EasyCut B 950 Collect is a very compact combination that has merger augers but no conditioners. The massive augers merge large volumes of crop such as green rye into a uniform and clean swath.
The sturdy 45 cm diameter cross augers are powered by a right-angle gearbox and revolve at a consistent speed of 750rpm, giving maximum efficiency and productivity. Arranged closely behind the cutterbars, these augers feed large volumes of crop in a consistent ﬂow from the mowers to the middle of the combination, forming a tidy and uniform swath that is cleanly gathered by the following harvesters.
The decks behind the augers open and close hydraulically for convenient selection of one of the three swathing modes from the cab: swathing, independent swathing or no swathing.