Featuring mid-mounted drawbar and conditioner
- Cutting to the left and right
- Ideal for up and down operation in any direction
- Enormous agility thanks to swivel gearbox
- DuoGrip center-of-gravity suspension
- EasyCut 4013 CV 3.86 m (12'8") transport width
EasyCut 3210 CV, 3210 CRi, 4013 CV: Ideal for up and down operation, these high-capacity trailed disc mowers from KRONE with mid-mounted drawbar cut at widths of 3.14 m (10'4") and 4 m (13'2"). Both units feature a standard conditioner. All central drawbar versions feature the full-width CV and CRi conditioners as standard.
Up and down operation: The mid-mounted pivoting drawbar allows matching up in either direction, a method that produces forage of a consistently high quality and dry matter contents. There is no need of harvesting in beds and you always exploit the full work width when using a front mower. As another advantage animals are not trapped in the field but are driven out to the side.