Every single kernel must be cracked to achieve an optimal digestibility. These user demands are perfectly met by the new OptiMaxx 250/305 roller conditioners with their slanted teeth, a new KRONE development.
- Optimaize is a versatile and unique system
- Gearbox on the chopping drum switches flexibly from short cuts to long cuts
- Switching the drum speed takes a few minutes
- No downtime, no machine conversion, no up-front planning
Forming an integral part of the pulley, KRONE VariLOC is a gearbox that alters the speed of the chopping drum. By simply changing the drum speed from 1250 to 800 rpm using a standard open-end wrench, you can increase the chopping drum’s LOC range by up to 53%. This system allows operators to momentarily change from short to long chops and vice versa and meet different customer needs without a major changeover - this is the concept of OptiMaize. In conjunction with the roller conditioner with 105/123 teeth or with the disc conditioner, this technology turns the BiG X into a real all-round forage harvester that offers its owner and user maximum flexibility.
- Fast changeovers from grass to corn conditioning and vice versa
- A chain drive lowers the unit conveniently
- The changeover takes just a few minutes
- Fast and easy removal of the corn conditioner
VariQuick is the system that allows operators to converse BiG X very quickly from maize to grass. A chain drive (electric option) moves the corn conditioner out of or into the crop flow. If the corn conditioner is not used for longer periods of time, you can lower it and remove it from the machine by pulling it out to the side.
- Consistent performance in inconsistent crop flows
- Extremely smooth running – also in lumpy swaths
- High throughputsTop quality chop
- Operator comfort to perfection
KRONE VariStream comprises a spring-loaded floor beneath the chopping drum and a spring-loaded back plate in the crop accelerator housing. The system ensures blockage free and smooth operation, even in varying volumes of crop. The technology allows operators to get maximum productivity and use less fuel per hour.
- An adjustable crop throw at the touch of a button from the cab
- Tight crop stream even with a long crop throw
- The shorter the crop throw, the less power is needed
- Fills the trailer accurately without spillage
The crop throw is controlled from the cab by adjusting the door in the backplate on the crop accelerator. This way, operators can adjust the throw quickly to the current filling situation. As the accelerator needs less power to cover a short distance, the Operator can free up engine output and use it for chopping and higher throughputs.
- Headers are swapped easily
- Convenient attachment and removal
- Very short set-up timesCompact combination
- Maximum safety
The multi-coupler system of the BiG X allows operators to couple headers fast, easy and dependably from the seat, reducing changeover times when preparing for road travel or different crops. This way, more time is spent on productive work.
- 8- or 12-cylinder V-engines from Liebherr
- Compact V design for transverse mounting
- Final Tier 4 / Stage 4 or 5 compliant
- 687-1156 hp maximum continuous engine power
- High efficiency and quiet running
Advanced Common-Rail engine technology from Liebherr suggests superior outputs and fuel economy. The engines stand out for optimum torques, quiet running, superb fuel economy and high efficiencies.
The multiple tank concept
- Seven different tank systems are available for maximum flexibility
- Customers can opt for more fuel or more silage additives
- Integral silage additive applicator with small/large dose rates as an option
- Maximum fill capacities for long working days
A system of several tanks allows customers to specify the reservoirs on the machine to their needs – fuel, silage additive and water tanks can be added and configured in as many as seven different arrangements that meet individual needs around the world.
- Extremely spacious and quiet
- Maximum seating and operator comfort
- 360° panoramic view
- Optimum visibility from the raised LiftCab (option)
It takes a comfortable working place to stay fit and alert during those long working days. The spacious Silent Space cab offers such an ideal environment. Providing generous space to the operator and a passenger, it provides a fully air-conditioning and an absolutely functional working place. The exclusive LiftCab offers an unprecedented panoramic view from a height of up to 70cm.