Swadro 35 | 38 | 42 | 46
- Standard tandem axle and flotation tires
- Stepless work width control for a consistently high-quality forage
- The jockey wheel in the middle guides the rotor in undulating fields
Big boots: Fitted with Super Balloon 16/6.50-8-ply tires, these Swadro single-rotor rakes simply got what it takes. These tires offer superior rides and light treading for best protection of the sward.
The contouring rotor: The Swadro single-rotor rakes have a tandem axle as standard specification with wheels running closely alongside the tines – a setup that warrants perfect contouring and cleanest rakes in undulating terrain.
Perfect control: The rakes are available with a height adjustable and caster-steer land wheel as optional specification that enhances the rotor's contouring in rough terrain.
Convenient adjustment: The rotor depth is controlled steplessly from a crank that is operated from the tractor seat – a quick and easy system that warrants clean and loss-free rakes.
Wide in the field and narrow on the road: Folding the outer tine arms into transport position is a quick and straightforward operation, which requires only little effort.
Heavy-duty and maintenance-free
- Maintenance-free rotors and rotor gearboxes
- Hard-wearing DuraMax cam tracks with a three-year warranty
- Rotors featuring the KRONE Jet Effect to avoid crop contamination on headlands
Permanently lubricated and maintenance-free. The enclosed bevel gearboxes and the tine arm rollers are permanently lubricated for optimum care and attention. So, operators need not bother to lube a single component on the rotor.
Boosting the productivity of the entire harvest chain is no problem for KRONE Swadro. The steep cam track is made from hard-wearing materials and provides precision guidance for the tines. A small track diameter in combination with massive cams make for quiet running, reduce wear and lead to well-shaped swaths. DuraMax cam track – maximum efficiency and maintenance-free components. Swadro is fun to use.
The running gear
Great stability and excellent tracking
- Cleanest rakes as the bogie wheels run in vicinity of the tines
- Straightforward angle adjustment
- Castering wheels are standard at the front and an option at the rear to protect the sward
Wide track width and quiet running: It is the extra wide tracking width of the running gear that absorbs the forces that are generated by the rotors and keeps them level and stable in undulating terrain.
The tine arms
Stable running and tidy windrowing
- Large-diameter and thick-walled tine arms ensure absolutely dependable operation
- Easy and fast tine arm attachment and removal
- Sturdy fold-back mechanism
Tine arms and tines: The tine arms are thick-walled and large in diameter. 10.5 mm (0.4") double tines that wind around the arms in three massive spring coils offering outstanding flexibility and longevity. Each tine arm carries four double tines.
Each tine arm is easily removed: Simply undo two bolts to remove the entire arm complete with bearing and roller.
Sturdy fold-back mechanism: Gap-free and hard-wearing functionality comes from a holder that is made from hardened steel and has a pivoting joint that is loaded by a Belleville spring on the models with multiple rotors.