Great stability and excellent tracking
- Cleanest rakes as the bogie wheels run in vicinity of the tines
- Straightforward angle adjustment
- Castering wheels are standard at the front and an option at the rear to protect the sward
Wide track width and quiet running: It is the extra wide tracking width of the running gear that absorbs the forces that are generated by the rotors and keeps them level and stable in undulating terrain.
The tine arms
Stable running and tidy windrowing
- Large-diameter and thick-walled tine arms ensure absolutely dependable operation
- Easy and fast tine arm attachment and removal
- Sturdy fold-back mechanism
Tine arms and tines: The tine arms are thick-walled and large in diameter. 10.5 mm (0.4") double tines that wind around the arms in three massive spring coils offering outstanding flexibility and longevity. Each tine arm carries four double tines.
Each tine arm is easily removed: Simply undo two bolts to remove the entire arm complete with bearing and roller.
Sturdy fold-back mechanism: Gap-free and hard-wearing functionality comes from a holder that is made from hardened steel and has a pivoting joint that is loaded by a Belleville spring on the models with multiple rotors.