- 4.60 m to 7.80 m work widths
- Central border spreading control
- Convenient operation
Featuring strong frames, robust gearboxes and rotors, the KRONE rotary tedders perform equally well in hay and heavy crops, Pivot joints on the frame and scores of useful setting options make KRONE rotary tedders the masters of super clean sweeps and quality forage.
- 7.90 m to 11.00 m work widths
- Small and mid-sized rotor diameters for identically spaced rotors in any situation
- Damper braces with Eladur spring elements for convenient transport without shock loading
- Fold-in end rotors reduce the transport height
KW 7.92, KW 8.82, KW 10.02 and KW 11.22 are mounted to the tractor’s three-point linkage. Dispensing with the transport running gear, the machine is marketed at a very competitive price and still offers a high level of base specification including central border spreading control. One single-acting spool is all that’s needed to operate the KW 7.92. With all rotors spaced at identical distances, the machine produces a uniform spread pattern.