- 7.8 m -11.0 m work widths
- Sequence control for maximum operator comfort
- Wide transport running gear with large wheels for 40 km/h
- Pivoting running gear enhances weight distribution
The transport running gear makes these rotary tedders ideal for smaller tractors with smaller lift capacities despite their wider working width.
- 13.10 m to 19.60 m working width
- Small rotor diameter produces an optimum spread pattern
- Heavy-duty beams
- Maintenance-free OctoLink rotor drives
- Intelligent steering on KWT 1600 and KWT 2000
Making quality forage not only requires high-capacity mowers but also the right tedder. In terms of work rates, the KWT 1300, KW 1600 or KWT 2000 is the perfect match for a high-capacity mower combination. It allows you to do the tedding pass in parallel with the mowing pass to achieve uniform wilts.